Listen to the episode HERE
- Summer is here, school is almost over, and we're looking forward to a lot of fun family activities.
- Maddy is in the beginning stages of potty training....pray for us!
- I recently visited NYC for Book Expo, and also got in a little fabric shopping in the garment district (39th between 7th and 8th Aves).
WIPs and FOs:
- Finished! Woven Ribbons quilt. Pattern by Jinny Beyer, this was an old (10+ years) UFO. Blog post with pics to come this week.
- Finished! Color Affection shawl. Pattern by Veera Valimaki, yarn used from Plucky Knitter. Blog post with pics to come this week.
- Working on some sketches to mini quilts, patterns releasing this summer.
Simply Retro by Camille Roskelley
Botanical Knits by Alana Dakos
The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier
Classic Movie Review:
Friendly Persuasion with Gary Cooper,
Dorothy McGuire, and Anthony Perkins
Thanks for listening!