Listen to the episode HERE
- Yay! Spring has arrived here!
- Sam is the "caring kid of the week" at school
- Texas Trip and quilt shops visited
- King Spiderweb quilt - uh oh....anyone have some Good Fortune by Kate Spain fabric?
- Color Affection shawl
- I finished my Shana bell sleeve tunic! (see prior post for pics and a recap)
- I do talk more about SisBoom Patterns in general
- Working on a QAYG table runner from batik scraps and strips
- For the Sears archive site to read more about kit homes go HERE.
- For several blogs that have more "modern" day info. about these cultural landmarks and architectural history in U.S. visit these:
Classic Movie Review:
Heads in Beds by Jacob Tomsky
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
Thanks for listening!