Listen to the episode HERE
- Maddy turns 2 this weekend! Theme for her party is Elmo.
- She's just coming for the cake and balloons.
- Sam turns 6 a few weeks later! Somebody stop the clock please, these kids are growing up way too fast for me.
- Her party theme is bowling/flowers/princess and whatever else she could throw into the mix.
- Maddy is just coming for the cake and balloons.
- Easy Street
- King Spiderweb quilt
- Finished the White Caps cowl from the Purl Bee. (separate pics and blog post to come!)
- Casting on the Color Affection shawl using Plucky Knitter yarns.
Don't Forget About the
2013 CGM UFO-Along!!
Come one, come all craft UFOs!! All types of craft UFOs welcome (quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, scrapbooking, jewelry, etc...)
Join the Flickr group, post your FINISHED UFOs there and be entered for a monthly prize.
"Rules"You can enter as many FINISHED UFOs as you want each month.
Only 1 entry per UFO, but you can post multiple pictures of each one so we can see it from various angles.
To qualify as a UFO the project must have been started in a previous month to the one you are entering. i.e. if it is January, you should have started it in December or earlier, not in January - that's a WIP!
You can win a prize more than once in the year as your photos stay up all year. However, you cannot win 2 months in a row. i.e. if you win in January, you can't win again until March.
Keep posting all finished UFOs all year long because you never know, there just be a big grand prize at the end of the year for the most # finished!!!!
Most important "rule": HAVE FUN FINISHING YOUR UFOs! If it isn't fun anymore, it's probably time to just let it go.
Feature/Talk about Susan Carlson and fabric collage.
The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty
Thanks for listening!