Listen to the episode HERE
- Life Update: Getting ready for some personal and business travel this week, including a visit to see my new niece!
- Finished Object: Pink and Gray baby quilt (see this post)
- WIPs: King Spiderweb and I'm planning a few dresses for the girls..simple garment sewing only for now!
- How CGM Keeps It Together: I am working on scaling things back: home, work, family events, dealing with the clutter...it's all becoming "too much" and I am letting myself "let go" of the craziness for awhile, and just focus on what really matters to me right now.
- Magazine Review: Modern Patchwork (special issue)
- Book Review: Murder series/authors I really enjoy:
Thanks for listening!