Listen to the episode HERE
- Sam has already started "making her list, checking it twice...three times...ten times" and more!
- I'm American Girl'd out...thank goodness for family.
- Here's the pricey AG Bug I mention. So cute, but talk about sticker shock!
- There was a great Veteran's Day Sew-In/Google+ web chat on Sunday, Nov. 11th. I had a lot of fun with fellow podcasters and listeners! Can't wait to do it again. It was fun seeing what everyone was working on and the live action sewing going on.
- Working on socks for Maddy
- Working on King Spiderweb Quilt
- No finished objects
Here are the 2 I mentioned in the episode:
Caves & Claws
The Farmers Market
The Winter Sea by Susanna Kearsley
Thanks for listening!