Listen to the episode HERE
This is the "real" episode 38! The one titled "Wait For It" is really #36. Sorry for any confusion with me and my fat fingers!
- Birthday Week of Giveaways is still going on. Thanks to all who have entered so far! Keep an eye out on the blog for more, since I am running behind on the giveaways I'd meant to post last week.
- Halloween: the girls' outfits are ready!
- Hurricane Sandy....not the Sandy from Quilting for the Rest of Us
- The Banned Books Project: for complete details check out this blog post. Hurry and get your project in the Flickr group by 10/31 to be eligible for the $25 Fat Quarter Shop gift certificate!!!
- I finished Sam's knitted socks! Will post a pic of hers and Maddy's socks soon (I just cast on Maddy's sock).
- Almost done with my "Trick-or-Treat" owl quilt, and it's a cutie if I do say so myself. Will post a pic of this one soon too.
Downton Abbey Season 3...no spoilers I promise, but it's so danged good! Can't wait for everyone here to see it too. I'm also enjoying Call the Midwife, currently running on PBS Sunday nights, and The House of Eliott, another British drama set in the 1920s.
Quilting Arts Magazine Oct/Nov 2012 issue #59
The Secret Keeper by Kate Morton
Thanks for listening!