Listen to the episode HERE
- Mom and I are attending the Catoctin Colorfest in Thurmont, MD this weekend.
- I finished and posted about my little Fall Owl Quilt.
- I also finished knitting my first sock for Samantha, and have cast on sock #2 so I don't get sock-i-tis.
- I talk extensively about The Banned Books Project and throw out my PRIZE for entering your finished project in the Flickr Group: here.
- Quilting the Fassett quilt for me, but I have a question for you all about your walking foot quilting bar: how do you keep yours from shifting while quilting?
- I don't think I mentioned what I'm working on: Spiderweb Quilt, more owl mini quilts, and a knitted cowl.