Listen to the episode HERE
- Feeling a bit caught up in the "lazy days" of summer right now, so not a whole lot of productivity going on.
- Feeling anxious/excited/anticipatory about Sam starting Kindergarten (real school!) in a few weeks.
- I reference the eBook: No More Parents Left Behind as a good resource for parents with kids in the school system and you need a "helping hand" to guide you.
- I finished my Wendy Knits Mystery shawlette - but I'm not happy with the end result. I loved the yarn (Dream in Color) but it didn't turn out very big, and I'm not crazy about the pattern. I am able to wrap it around my neck a bit, and may try wearing it this Fall as an accent piece...we'll see.
- I didn't end up casting on my Stephen West Mystery Shawl...and after seeing others' finished shawls, I'm not going to.
- Cast on the Daybreak Shawl by Stephen West....love it so far!
- Batik floormat - 1st try was a bust. I blogged (briefly) about it here, with a pic.
- I'm still sketching, with some Georgia O'Keefe inspiration...which caused me a bit of embarrassment at work.
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
Thanks for listening!