Listen to the episode HERE
- Sam had her preschool "graduation" and dance recital....let's just say I'm glad we made it through!
- We're headed to the beach for a week of fun in the sun and unplugging from the "real world" for awhile.
F.O.'s and WIP's:
- Finished! The La La Love You Cowl. I blogged about it HERE.
- Finished! A birdie sling (pattern by Amy Butler) using Soul Blossoms fabric line in orange. I will blog about it when I'm back online in July. Here's a picture of the bag though:
- Still working on the king spiderweb quilt
- Also working on some sketches for upcoming mini quilts...may be a series, not sure yet though. Stay tuned!
- I have joined not one, but TWO Mystery Shawl KALs (knit-a-longs) this summer.
How CGM Keeps It All Together...on long car trips with little ones: Surprise Ride Bags.
Fill a tote bag or backpack with inexpensive treats for them to receive and paw through only when they're buckled in their seats in the car. I am filling Sam's with snacks (goldfish and animal crackers, juice boxes, etc..), coloring and activity books, crayons and pencils, a couple new books, and some plain white paper to play games and make drawings of things she sees while on vacation.
The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
I am currently reading: The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner (advance copy, on sale 7/10), Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon, and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
Thanks for listening!