Listen to the episode HERE
- Life update: We had a fun Memorial Day weekend, and it was jam-packed with activity.
- Sam rode the historic Dentzel Carousel at Glen Echo Park
- We saw the play Five Little Monkeys at the Adventure Theatre at Glen Echo Park
- Maddy was not too thrilled with the Splash Park visit on Saturday.
- We're shopping for a new, larger car and it looks like a
minivan may be in our future. Comment below on your minivan and why you like owning one to help me feel better about this, LOL.
F.O.'s and WIP's:
- Finished! A peasant style dress for Maddy. Blogged about it HERE.
- Finished! Devon peasant top by Sis Boom patterns/Jennifer Paganelli. I will blog about this soon, including pictures.
- Still working on the spiderweb quilt and La La Love You Cowl .
- Fiber and Fabric
- Stuff You Missed in History Class (recent listens I enjoyed: 3/7/12: Growing Up Bronte, 1/30/12: There's Always a Seat for Queen Nzinga, 11/21/11: Polio the Dread Disease, 9/7/11: The Radium Girls)
- Stuff Mom Never Told You (recent listens I enjoyed: 4/11/12: Can You Judge a Book By It's Cover?, 4/9/12: The Potty Politics of Public Restrooms, 8/7/11: Madams: Wealthy Women of the West, 7/27/11: Did Cowgirls Get the Boot from History?)
Modern Patchwork by Elizabeth Hartman
How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway
Thanks for listening!