Listen to the episode HERE
- Life Update: Maddy is walking, hide your stuff if you want to keep it. Sam is learning the steps needed for her June dance recital, but it's "all" about the costumes really.
- WIPs: Slow progress these past few weeks. I have sewn the binding on At Home in the Woods quilt, and cast on my French Press Felted Slippers in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes worsted in the Cranberry colorway. I am also working on a few projects to go in a magazine this Fall - my fist published items!
- What's Making Me Happy in Crafting: The Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival and the podcaster meetup that happened there Saturday, Feb. 25th. Simply the most wonderful time I have ever had at a quilt show. Listen to the interview Sandy at Quilting for the Rest of Us recorded while we were together.
- How CGM Keeps It Together: Occasional "solid" blocks of "Me Time" i.e. my full day on my own at the quilt show.
- Book Review: Below Stairs by Margaret Powell..I also mentioned the BBC dramas Downton Abbey, and a new one only playing in the UK so far, Call the Midwife.