Listen to the episode HERE
- Life update: NY Giants won the Superbowl and why this probably won't ever happen again, Maddy started daycare last week, Samantha reminds me this is the time where there is "loooove everywhere"
- Finished Projects and WIPs:
- Gaptastic Cowl: FINISHED!!
- Currently quilting At Home in the Woods using all monofilament thread. I give a few "tips" on how to sew with this finnicky thread, and why it's now my go-to thread when quilting art quilts.
- What's Making Me Happy in Crafting: Thread nets! Do you use one? I give a few reasons why you should be.
- Here is a picture of a thread net, in case you're not familiar:
- How CGM Keeps It Together: Menu Planning
- Some good resources for menu planning:
- Saving Dinner books by Leanne Ely
Saving Dinner by Leanne Ely
- Book Reviews:
Modern Mix by Jessica Levitt
Home Front by Kristin Hannah
- What I'm Reading Now: Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood and Crossed by Ally Condie