Listen to the episode HERE
- Life Update - Maddy is 8 months old already! 4 teeth and sitting up, she's just as happy as can be. Samantha taught herself to hula hoop, and she's moved on to performance hooping, a la the You Tube videos I (mistakenly) showed her.
Dream Music by Jennifer Day
Friends by Dr. Susan Walen
Mon Petit Baltimore by Susie Wimer
That's How I Roll by Laura Borley
A Vision of Change I and II: MLK and the Civil Rights Movement
by Sauda A. Zahra
Te Timatanga by Ansa Breytenbach
(Te Timatanga are the Maori words for "the beginning",
the quiltmaker is from New Zealand)
incredible machine quilting!!
Aurora Florifeous by Helen Marshall
(this entire quilt top is all hand pieced!!!!)
Home is Manitoba Farm by Coreen Zerr & Phyllis Gagne
- WIPs and a Finished Project:
- I finished making Sam's corduroy jumper (see previous blog post for pics). This was my "comeback to sewing clothes " project. While I enjoyed it, I don't think it will become a regular occurence. I have a few future clothing items I'd like to try, but I'm taking it slow.
- Lighthouse Quilt: ready to be squared up! If you'd like to hear/see more about how I take the time to square up my art quilts let me know in the comments.
- Photo quilts: under the machine right now, but one of them is giving me "fits."
- Just what I didn't need, a brand-new technique to add to my project load, but my Crafter's ADD got the better of me and I signed up for a Craftsy class online: Knit Socks workshop
Hope you're all doing well! Thanks again for listening and leaving a comment and/or revieew on iTunes.