Listen to the episode HERE
- Life update: I'm ready for all the "homey" comforts of Fall (comfort foods, changing leaves, crisp autumn breeze,etc..) , how about you?
- I will be at the Pennsylvania Quilt Extravanganza in Philadelphia this Saturday, 9/17. If you will be too and would like to meet up, please email me at email@example.com by Friday. Would love to meet you!!
- Cream and Sugar cowl pattern
- Birdie Stitches BOM
- Lighthouse landscape quilt
- Mini Photo Quilts
- So many wonderful fabric lines releasing between now and the end of the year. Here are a few that are making me itch to add to my stash:
All of the above photo fabric samplers are from the Fat Quarter Shop
..and you can also tell my color choices are all over the map these days, lol.
The Spellman Files by Lisa Lutz
Upcoming Fall Craft (Quilting/Knitting) Books:
- Another Bite of Schnibbles by Carrie Nelson 9/20/11
- Kaleidoscope Paper Piecing by Nancy Mahoney 1/10/12
- Quilts from the House of Tula Pink 3/21/12
- Thread Magic Garden by Ellen Anne Eddy 2/16/12
- Fabric by Fabric: One Yard Wonders: 101 Sewing Projects 12/16/11
- Classic Elite Quick Knits 10/18/11
- All Wound Up - The Yarn Harlot Writes for a Spin by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee 10/18/11
- 50 Little Paper-Pieced Blocks by Carol Doak 11/14/11
- Modern Blocks by Susanne Woods 10/10/11
- Mickey Lawler's SkyQuilts 10/10/11
- Traditions from Elm Creek Quilts by Jennifer Chiaverini 10/10/11
- Pocket Posh Tips for Knitters and Pocket Posh Tips for Quilters by Jodie Davis 9/27/11
- The Devil's Puzzle: A Someday Quilts Mystery by Claire O'Donohue 9/27/11
- Falling to Pieces: A Quilt Shop Murder by Vanetta Chapman 9/27/11
- Wishes & Stitches: A Cypress Hollow Yarn by Rachael Herron 10/11/11
- Knit One Pearl One by Gil McNeil 12/27/11
- Sunrise on Cedar Key by Terri DuLong 11/1/11
Thanks for listening!!