Congratulations to entry #73:
Listen to the episode HERE
- Sam and I visited the Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival last weekend.
- Going Gnome - felted wool kits, including kits for kids 6+
WIPs and FOs:
- F*ck Blocks. See them here.
- Plus a little side discussion about "statement" art.
- Batik Table Runner. Blogged about it here.
- King Spiderweb quilt - thank you for the outreach of Good Fortune fabric! I got a layer cake from listener Sally.
- Color Affection shawl...the home stretch!
The Farmer's Daughter with Loretta Young and Joseph Cotten
Fever by Mary Beth Keane
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Thanks for listening!